The terrorist group known as ISIS, ISIL, IS or DAESH is obviously a major threat to peace in the Middle East and to a lesser extent to Western nations who oppose its aims. They have executed (murdered) at least 10,000 men, women and children between June 2014 and September 2015 — in Iraq (7,000 plus) and Syria (about 3,000). Continue reading “Should we bomb in Syria”
- How should we respond to the evil that ISIS represents?
- What is our personal response?
- What should be the response from our nation?
- Should we respond to violence with violence?
- Who is setting the agenda: ISIS or the West?
- Is there a case for a ‘holy war’?