To someone who does not believe in God, or to someone who is undecided, it would seem that believing in God is like taking a leap into the unknown – “the blind leap of faith“. People require proof. Without proof it may seem foolish to stake all on something without evidence. But is that really true that faith is a blind leap?
- Can we, who have put our trust in God, prove to others that we are right?
- Can we prove to ourselves that what we believe is true?
- Does an atheist need faith to stake all on his belief that there is no God?
- Is there more to human existence than what we can experience through our 5 senses?
- Continue reading “Is Faith a blind leap?”